If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, your loved one will benefit from quality care in the safe and supportive environment at Friendship House.
Are you increasingly worried about your loved one...
- Needs regular health check ups and cannot take prescribed medications without supervision?
- Can no longer be alone at home safely (e.g., wanders)?
- Is more confused or forgetful
- Has Alzheimer's disease, memory loss, or some other type of impairment?
- Has lost interest in hobbies and socializing with others? Needs something to do with his or her time?
- Is becoming increasingly dependent on your time and energy?
Do something wonderful for you and your loved one. Call Friendship House today.